16 Free Spring Crochet Patterns
Whether you’re still dealing with cold temperatures or it’s warmed up where you’re living, I’m sure you’re ready for some fun & free crochet patterns for spring. These free patterns are sure to brighten your home and your day. I love the fun colors, great ideas, and beautiful flowers.
If you’d like to see more free spring crochet patterns, you can find last year’s collection here.
Easy Daisy Pattern | Daisy Cottage Designs. This little flower takes under 5 minutes to make. Whip some up for all your spring decorating needs!
Crochet Bunny | 1 Dog Woof There are so many variations of crocheted bunnies. The shape of this one is a cute twist!
Wreath from Repeat Crafter Me. This bright, fun wreath is just what your front door needs as the cold is heading out of town!
Easter Egg Cozy from Petals to Picots. Pair these cozies with a fresh egg and you’ve got an adorable place setting for your next spring party!
- Daisy Afghan | Repeat Crafter Me – this bright spring blanket is made using squares stitched together. Sew on the daisy appliqués to make this the perfect spring project!
- Newborn Bunny Hat | Hopeful Honey – The fabric on the floppy ears adds so much to this cute little hat.
- Bunny Hot Pad/Pot Holder | Daisy Farm Crafts – fun to use in the kitchen this spring!
- Spring Easter Basket | Petals to Picots – There are so many options for embellishing this basket!
- Spring Peep Crochet Pattern | Ollie’s Loops – eat some peeps while you make this spring crochet project!
- Easter Bunny Amigurumi | Craft Passion – How adorable is this bunny amigurumi? My kids would love this.
- Bunny Backpack | A Crafty Concept – this brand new pattern is so cute for spring!
- Spring Bunny Dishcloth | Daisy Cottage Designs – make any dishcloth you want and embellish them with these adorable tags!
- Lovey Bunny | Bella Coco – the bunny lovey is just as cute as the bear. Either would be perfect for spring!
- Wildflower Granny Square | Yarn & Chai – make a blanket using these beautiful spring granny squares!
- Carrot Crochet Pattern | Left in Knots – these would be perfect for kids to play with in their play kitchens!
- Japanese Flower Coaster | Daisy Cottage Designs – these will look beautiful on your spring table!