– J Crochet Hook
– Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn, White
– Spinrite Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn, Country Red
– Anchor crochet pattern
– This pattern is worked through the back loop only (BLO). If your’e unfamiliar with this method, check out these instructions.
– Ch 2 counts as the first stitch of each row.
– This blanket measures approximately 30×25 inches. It can be easily adjusted by change the number of chains you begin with.
– If you want to print a clean version of this pattern, find out how in this post.
Working with Soft Ecru, chain 102.
Row 1: dc in the third stitch from hook and in each stitch across. Ch 2, turn. (100)
Row 2: The ch 2 counts as the first dc so you will skip the first stitch and dc in the second stitch and in each stitch across. Remember, you’re working in the back loop only. Ch 2, turn. (100)
Row 3: dc in each stitch across. Ch 2, turn. (100)
Row 4-5: dc in each stitch across. Ch 2, turn. (100).
Row 6: dc in each stitch across. Cut yarn and weave ends. Join your next yarn color with a slip stitch. Ch 2, turn. (100)
Continue double crocheting back and forth and changing colors after every six rows. I used 8 colors and repeated the pattern twice for a total of 48 rows.
When you have finished your stripes, use soft ecru and sc evenly around the entire blanket. Be sure to work 3 sc into each of the blanket’s corners.
When you’ve finished your blanket, head over to this post and make the anchor. Attach it to the bottom right corner of your blanket and you’re all done!