16 Free Crochet Patterns for Easter
Easter will be here before we know it, but there’s still plenty of time to crochet some of these great free crochet patterns before it arrives. Whether you want a cute centerpiece for your table (check out those tulips!), or something to go in your daughter’s Easter basket, there’s something for everyone in this collection of free crochet patterns.
Hopefully the snow is melting and flowers are starting to bloom where you live, and getting you in the mood for all things Spring – and Easter.
- Crochet Bunny Hat While I love a bright and bold hat for kids, I also love the subtle colors of this adorable rabbit hat.
- Crochet Tulips I love that these flowers won’t wilt or need to be watered!
- Easter Bunny Mug Cozy The ears on this coffee cozy are absolutely adorable!
- Crochet Easter Eggs Fun and quick!
- Spring Chick Hat I love this hat and how adorable it looks on a spring baby!
- Easter egg Bonnets How cute are these! The perfect way to dress up hard boiled eggs.
- Spring Bunnies These little bunnies put a smile on my face every time I see them. Make these for the kiddos in your life and they’ll be thrilled!
- Mini Crochet Easter Basket Perfect for party favors!
- Easter Bunny Family How adorable is this little bunny family and their carrot house?!
- Tulip Headband I love this stitch! These would be great for the little girls in your life.
- Easter Egg Garland This crochet pattern is so bright and fun! Make it this year and use it for many years to come!
- Spring Chick Another fun stuffed animal for your kids’ easter baskets!
- Crochet Carrot stuffed animals not your thing? How ’bout a stuffed carrot?
- Spring Basket The flowers really make this basket adorable!
- Crochet Bunny Appliques Those tails are such a genius idea!
- Pink Bunny In Dress My little girls would go wild for this little bunny! I definitely need to make one of these (or 10).
Crochet something for all of your friends this Easter!
All of these fun free crochet patterns for Easter are sure to be a huge hit!