Fall Bucket List | 2014
I know I’ve talked a lot about Florida’s lack of fall weather, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do fall activities. So many of the Fall Bucket Lists I’ve seen around the web are very long and don’t apply to Florida residents – unfortunately, we can’t just head out for an afternoon drive to check out the fall foliage.
Thankfully, a lack of cool air doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy some fun festivities. In fact, I plan to do lots of autumn activities with my family during the next few months. From baking apple pie to crocheting a fall bunting, I’ve got big plans. I know some of the autumn bucket lists you see on Pinterest include 101 things. For us, that’s simple unrealistic. So while this list may seem a little shorter than the norm, it’s one we can complete.
If you think this bucket list looks like something you and your family would enjoy, you can download the PDF here.
Here’s what we plan on doing:
- Fall Decorating with Hurricane Vases from Amanda Jane Brown
- Dutch Apple Pie from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Painted Pumpkins from A Thoughtful Place BlogFall Bucket List Printable
- Find Local Pumpkin Patches from Local Fun for Kids
- Hot Apple Cider from Freetail Therapy
- Fall Bunting from My Merry Messy Life
- Autumn Crafts from Learn, Create, Love
- How to Roast Marshmallows from Very Best Baking
Remember, if you want to download this 8×10 Fall Bucket List, you can do so here.
Brooke Bock says
Love the Fall Bucket List Printable. What a great idea and yours is just too cute!
Thanks for always hosting such a fun party!
No problem, Brooke.