15 Free Kitchen Crochet Patterns
- Mason Jar Cozy from Love the Bluebird.
- Oven mitts from Yarnspirations.
- Daisy Apron from All Crafts Blogs.
- Granny Heart Dishcloth from Daisy Cottage Designs.
- May Flowers Hot Pad/Coaster Set from Red Heart Yarn.
- Summer Waves Placemat and Coaster from Moogly.
- Social Media Placemats and Coasters from Book People Studio.
Other Great Kitchen-Inspired Patterns:
- Neon Pot Scrubbers from Dream a Little Bigger. Keep your pots clean in style!
- Granny Circle Placemats from The Purl Bee. A nice change from the classic rectangle.
- Casserole Dish Caddy from Crochet ‘n’ More. Great for potluck suppers and summer barbecues.
- Towel Edgings from Crochet World. Lovely edgings aren’t just for pillowcases.
- Daisy Bottom Pie Plate Holder from Valkommen till Virkpia. No, the title of the blog isn’t translated, but the pattern is.
- Frilly Crochet Tea Cosy from Make it Coats. If you’re a tea lover, this is for you!
- Two-color Bag Holder from Yarnspirations. Great for keeping all those grocery bags in one place.
- Burlap and Crochet Place Settings from Petals to Picots. Beautiful for dressy events or for your home, this place setting is gorgeous!