Happy Spring! I don’t know how it is where you live, but here in Central Florida, spring has definitely arrived. My 18 month old baby has just started noticing all the birds, and loves pointing into the sky and saying bird in her cute baby voice. I think I might have to make her a couple of these adorable stuffed animals for her – I’ve especially been eying the stuffed bunny with the floppy ears.
These free crochet patterns are perfect for warm weather. During the hot months, the last thing that I want to crochet is a large blanket pattern or something else that’s heavy. But, these crochet stuffed animals and other small patterns are just right.
To find the patterns, click on the links below each collage. That will take you to the crochet blog that offers the full pattern.
- Granny Bunny These granny square bunny crochet patterns are absolutely adorable! Can you imagine a bunting made out of these?!
- Crochet Sheep I love how this crochet pattern uses fuzzy yarn to make the wool on this adorable little lamb.
- Stuffed Bunny This is the bunny I want to make for my kids! I love the floppy ears and the sweet face!
- Hen + Chicks This set of animals would look adorable in an Easter basket, wouldn’t it?!
- Crochet Chicken These crochet chickens are adorable and fun! Perfect for decorating your mantle for Spring and Easter.
- Crochet Bunny Another adorable version of the crochet bunny.
- Little Lamb I love the bobble stitch used to make the wool on this little crochet lamb!
- Friendly Duck This cute little bird would look adorable in so many places. And would you look at that yarn nest?!
- Hatching Chicks These little chicks are sure to put a smile on the face of the little people in your life.
- Bugs In Cradles My little girls would love playing with these bugs.
- Crochet Sheep What a fun little pouch!
- Chirpy Chicks A bright, fun pattern… Check out those tufts!
Whether you’re crocheting for Easter baskets or making something just for yourself, these crochet patterns are adorable an fun.