Do you spend a lot of time in your kitchen? Sometimes I feel like I spend more time in that room than any other. It isn’t that I’m some phenomenal cook (though I do make a mean chocolate chip cookie, if I do say so myself). It’s just that I’m constantly feeding a child, cleaning up from the previous meal, or getting ready for the next one. If you’re spending tons of time in the kitchen like I am, you might as well be surrounded by some beautiful crocheted goodies.
- Mason Jar Cozy from Love the Bluebird.
- Oven mitts from Yarnspirations.
- Daisy Apron from All Crafts Blogs.
- Granny Heart Dishcloth from Daisy Cottage Designs.
- May Flowers Hot Pad/Coaster Set from Red Heart Yarn.
- Summer Waves Placemat and Coaster from Moogly.
- Social Media Placemats and Coasters from Book People Studio.
Other Great Kitchen-Inspired Patterns:
- Neon Pot Scrubbers from Dream a Little Bigger. Keep your pots clean in style!
- Granny Circle Placemats from The Purl Bee. A nice change from the classic rectangle.
- Casserole Dish Caddy from Crochet ‘n’ More. Great for potluck suppers and summer barbecues.
- Towel Edgings from Crochet World. Lovely edgings aren’t just for pillowcases.
- Daisy Bottom Pie Plate Holder from Valkommen till Virkpia. No, the title of the blog isn’t translated, but the pattern is.
- Frilly Crochet Tea Cosy from Make it Coats. If you’re a tea lover, this is for you!
- Two-color Bag Holder from Yarnspirations. Great for keeping all those grocery bags in one place.
- Burlap and Crochet Place Settings from Petals to Picots. Beautiful for dressy events or for your home, this place setting is gorgeous!