This year is certainly flying by in a hurry, isn’t it? I can’t believe it’s already March! St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, but there’s still time to crochet something for the holiday-lovers in your life.
Check out these free crochet patterns that are just perfect for going green!
- Crochet Clover Afghan Square What a fun square! This would be perfect for a little blanket or for coasters.
- Crochet Shamrock Scarf Wearing green never looked so good!
- Crochet Shamrock It doesn’t get any cuter than this. This little guy is perfect.
- Celtic Knot Trivet How Irish and pretty!
- Crochet Shamrock Coffee Cup Cozy This free crochet pattern is seriously cute!
- Pot ‘o Gold St Patrick’s Day Hat Can’t you just see someone wearing this hat and sitting at the table eating a bowl of Lucky Charms?
- Lucky Crochet Top Hat This little hat is absolutely adorable!
- St Patty’s Crochet Boot Cuff These boot cuffs are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day and any time it’s Boot Weather!
- Clover Crochet Coaster This looks like it would be a fun way to push your crochet skills to a new level!
- Crochet Shamrock Bunting This bunting is absolutely adorable, isn’t it?!
There are free crochet patterns for every time of year, aren’t there?! St. Patrick’s Day is no exception.