Even though Mother’s Day is just around the corner, there’s still time to make something extra special for mom this year. These free Mother’s Day gift ideas are perfect for last-minute gifts, and will be sure to put a smile on her face. So grab your hooks and some yarn, peruse the patterns, and whip something up for the special ladies in your life. You won’t be sorry.
- Crocheted Ball Centerpiece from Petals to Picots
- Hang it Up from Spud & Chloé
- Ruffled Summer Scarf from Aesthetic Nest - actually a paid pattern as someone pointed out, but this is a VERY similar free pattern by the same designer.
- Vintage Crochet Collar from Cre8tion Crochet
- 5 Petal Tropical Flower from Little Monkeys Crochet
- Daisy Gift Wrap from Daisy Cottage Designs
- Flower Pot Cozies from Moogly
Other Great Mother’s Day Ideas
- Flower Face Cleansing Pads from Petals to Picots. Perfect for a spa set.
- Crochet Hook Case by One Little Rayndrop. A lovely case for those hooking mothers.
- Aroma Therapy Eye Pillow from Lion Brand Yarn. In case Mom needs some pampering.
- Flower Tea Towels from Fave Crafts. Great for the mothers who love spending time in the kitchen.
- Mother’s Day Brooch from Little Doolally. A beautiful corsage that won’t wilt.
- Granny’s Market Apron from Tangled Happy. For the vintage lover.
- Granny Square Pin Cushion from Lulu Loves. To help the sewer get organized
- Mary Jane Slippers from Good Knits. Keep Mom’s toes cozy.
- Crocheted Picture Frames from Daily Fix. For the photo-loving mommy.
- Little Flowers from Caxigalinas. Glue them all onto a photo frame for a stunning memory keeper.
- Crocheted iPad Cover from Get Smitten. For the tech-savvy mom.
- African Flower Purse from Craft Passion. For the fashion forward mother.
- Crocheted Edge Pillows from You Go Girl. 4 part tutorial with beautiful results.
- Jar Cozies from Yvestown Blog. Make one for any jar.
- Crochet Shawl from Diaper Mum. For the cold-natured mommy.
- Puff Stitch Necklace from Jess at Home. Perfect for accessorizing.
- Tea Light Candle Cozy from Lacy Crochet. For the cozy mother.
- Star Flower Mandala from Zooty Owl. For the mother who loves doilies and other things like them.
If these aren’t enough ideas, check out this list of 30 Free Coaster Patterns. They’re sure to be a well-loved gift.