With summer approaching and school winding down, I know our time is even more limited than usual. As the wife of a youth pastor, my summer is full of teen trips, youth activities, and summer camp. I love traveling with my husband and the young people, but it doesn’t always leave much time for crocheting. Projects like these help me get my yarn fix in quick little doses.
- LuluB’s Sedgecloth from LuluB Designs.
- Paperclip Flowers from Annemarie’s Haakblog.
- Reusable Face Scrubbies from Dabbles and Babbles.
- Easy Crochet Bow Tie from Craftiness Is Not Optional.
- Cafetiere Cosy Pattern from 40% Fringe: 60%Face.
- Simple Daisy Crochet Pattern from Daisy Cottage Designs.
- Tea Light Cover Crochet Pattern from The New Crochet.
More Quick & Easy Crochet Patterns:
- Crochet Flower Bracelet from Saved By Love Creations
- Simple Crochet Slippers from Zoomy Yummy
- Blue Agave Phone Pouch from Moogly
- Gift Card Holder from Petals to Picots
- Quick and Easy Coasters from Handcrafting With Love
- Beautiful Bloom Ponytail Holders from The Green Dragonfly
- Floral Gift Wrap from Daisy Cottage Designs
- Net Yarn Hair Puff from Jessie at Home
- Simple Spring Crocheted Flowers from Repeat Crafter Me
- Crochet Headband from Cre8tion Crochet